Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 16.01.2021, 20:22   #1191
Tautvydas
Новичок

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 0
Tautvydas пока не определено

Again folks, sorry for typing in english, but i think my experience will come in handy for some of you who are struggling with KD.
I've managed to get this program up and running using +20 hours.reg file.
This is what i did to get it working:
Firstly i've downloaded kitchendraw 6.5 from rutracker. Turn off the internet and also antivirus ( windows defender too ). Launch every install with administrator rights ! Install KD 6.5, it is best to install it in the native C:/KD path. Don't launch it. Install Crack, don't launch it. Then set your system time to 2012-03-04, run kd_app.exe, your time should now be 20:00. Turn off KD. Block KD access to the internet in the windows firewall ( inbound and outbound, kd_app.exe and kd.exe ) Then i've downloaded KD 7.0 from this forum ( it is here somewhere, ill post a link for download later on ). Install KD 7.0 in the same folder ( C:/KD ). Don't forget to run it as administrator. Now, open with administrator rights RunAsDate.exe ( not 64-bit ) and make a shortcut to kd_app.exe using date 2014-01-21 11:20:00. In your antivirus ( or windows defender ) make an exclusion for C:/KD folder, so that it won't check it, make sure you made a ban in windows firewall for KD_APP.exe ! Lastly, run KD using shortcut on your desktop. Sure, you will only have KD 7.0 instead of 8.0, but i'll stay with 7.0 for now, because that's what's currently working for me, i wasn't able to make 8.0 work, and also i don't see many changes in 8.0, so its fine for me. If you want you can continue experimenting on upgrading to 8.0, i think all you need to do is play with the system date. When your hours of use come to an end, just delete mysystem.cfg in C:\Users\Public\Documents, run pref.reg file, then run +20hours.reg, and then start KD using shortcut on your desktop, your hours of use should now be 20:00.
I hope i'll be able to help some of you out here.
Have a good day !
Tautvydas вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх