Kef14
Новичок

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 0
Kef14 пока не определено

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tautvydas Посмотреть сообщение
Good day everyone !
First of all, sorry i type in English, i don't know Russian language, I've been translating this whole forum to English and it helped me a lot. I won't use google translate to translate my text to Russian, as my sentences will turn out garbage and won't make much sense.
I want to help out my comrades who are struggling with this program. After many tries i figured my own way out on how to reset the clock.
I'm using KD 8.0 release found in this thread. You can download it, use the latest version. The most important files are pref.reg and +20hours.pref. There is a mistake made in pref.reg. You need to open that file and edit it. It should look like this:
[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\P ref]
[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\P ref]
Close and save it. Put it somewhere convenient along with +20hours.reg file, you will use it every time when resetting the clock.
Lets start:
1. Unplug the internet cable from your PC / turn off WIFI
2. Install the program.
3. The program opens, close it.
4. Restrict internet access for KD in firewall ( there is a separate tutorial on that )
5. Now we are ready to set the clock. Delete mysystem.cfg ( C:/Users/Public/Public documents )
6. Set computer date to 2012-03-04
7. Run Pref.reg
8. Run +20hours.reg
9. Run Resttime.exe as admin
10. Clock should show 00:00, your ID should end with numbers 936:0
11. Close the program
12. Delete mysystem.cfg
13. Repeat steps 7 and 8
14. Run KD.EXE as admin The clock should now be 20:00
15. Turn off the program
16. Reset your computer to real date
17. Delete mysystem.cfg
18. Run Pref.reg
19. Turn on the internet
20. Run KD as admin through the shortcut on desktop. The clock should be 20:00, no errors like the software is out of date should appear.
This method is working for me. I was struggling like a month to get this program to work, so "sposiba" will be appreciated
I will try to answer your questions if you have any.
Good luck !
Thank you for the information, Can you do a video explanation?
Kef14 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх